Welcome to Bolly & Bear 'the blog'... this blog is all about the girl behind the label that creates the beautiful bedding, handmade quilts and accessories for the special little people in your life...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sneaky Peaky......

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that our new photos have arrived! I thought I might post 'just a few' to give a quick peak at what some of our beautiful ranges look like.  Hope you love them, just as much as I do.

Our Bright Bubbles range... I love the cobalt, apple and red combination.


Pink Confetti..  Ooooh.. this makes me want a baby girl....lol.

Circus.... just perfect for a boy or girl. The duck egg blue is just divine, don't you think?

So, the count down is on and the last touches are being done to the website and all the other things. I will hopefully have some exciting news coming up....

Hope you have a great week.
Marri x



No comments:

Post a Comment