Welcome to Bolly & Bear 'the blog'... this blog is all about the girl behind the label that creates the beautiful bedding, handmade quilts and accessories for the special little people in your life...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Snap Happy....

Well, another week down and what a week it has been! I had the pleasure of working with the very talented Mel from Meloo Photography on Wednesday for my very first photo shoot...

Going way above the normal call of duty, Mel travelled to our family farm, located just outside the country town of Boonah, two  hours west of Brisbane, to take the photos for my new range.

Always the complete professional, Mel dealt with lighting issues (it was sunny, then not, overcast, then not...raining..then not), curious cows and a novice stylist (ahem...that would be me..) with both poise, professionalism and grace. Her approach and advice for styling the shots was invaluable and the photos looked magnificent.  While Mel was there she snapped off some quick, unplanned, shots of my boys who were crawling in and out of the room. Wow.





 All I can say is that if this is the quality of her work when she is isn't working...I cannot wait to see what the final result of my shoot will be... stay tuned for sneak peaks!
marri x

No comments:

Post a Comment